'Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace' focus of Wednesday PRO Chat
Join Human Resources Management at Mississippi State for its next PRO Chat on Wednesday [March 29] from 2-3 p.m. in Colvard Student Union's Fowlkes Auditorium. Allison Pearson, associate vice president for academic affairs and Giles Distinguished Professor of Management, will lead the session on "Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace."
PRO Chats are short, practical conversations that provide participants tools and resources to grow professionally. PRO Chats are typically around 45 minutes with time for comments and questions. For a complete schedule of 2017 PRO Chats, click here.
Please take the following steps to register:
1. Go to https://mississippistate.pageuppeople.com.
2. Enter your MSU NetID and password.
3. Under the My Community tab (near the top of the page), click on Learning Library.
4. Scroll down to "PRO Chats: Overcoming Negativity...", or type "PRO Chats" in the Search box.
5. Click on "Add to plan" and "Book" directly below the course detail. Once clicked, another window will expand below. Simply scroll down and click "Book" again to confirm the registration.
Space is limited. Please register as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about registration for this course or require special assistance related to a disability, please contact Austin Check at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 325-3713.