Mark your calendars: 'PERS on the Move' workshop in April
Current Public Employees' Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) participants are invited to register for a "PERS on the Move" workshop at Mississippi State on April 4 in Room 181 of McArthur Hall. MSU employees may choose from one of two time slots: 9-11:30 a.m. or 1:30-4 p.m.
The workshop will provide information about significant PERS changes taking effect July 1 and other important plan details, including benefits, benefit options and the retirement process. Deferred compensation representatives will also be available during the workshop to present information about voluntary retirement plan participation.
The "PERS on the Move" workshop is appropriate for benefits-eligible employees at Mississippi State interested in launching their retirement planning strategy.
Please follow the following steps to register:
1. Go to https://mississippistate.pageuppeople.com.
2. Enter your MSU NetID and password.
3. Under the My Community tab (near the top in the dark blue bar), click on Learning Library.
4. Click on "PERS on the Move" and read the course detail.
5. Click on "Select a timeslot" directly below the course detail. Scroll down and click on the little circle to the left of the morning or the afternoon session that you would like to attend and confirm by clicking "Book."
Please note: The "PERS on the Move" session will not provide individual retirement counseling. Employees may schedule a separate individual appointment with the MSU Benefits Office at (662) 325-3713.
If you have questions about the workshop or need assistance related to a disability, please call Human Resources Management at (662) 325-3713.