Hyatt to kick off HRM's 2017 PRO Chats on Jan. 25
The Department of Human Resources Management at Mississippi State will kick off its 2017 PRO Chats series on Jan. 25 with Vice President for Student Affairs Regina Young Hyatt, who will lead a presentation titled "Leading Up: How to Anticipate What Your Leader Needs."
PRO Chats are short, practical conversations that provide you tools and resources to help you grow professionally. PRO Chats are typically around 45 minutes and allow the participants to get involved by making comments and asking questions.
All PRO Chats are held in Colvard Student Union's Fowlkes Auditorium from 2-3 p.m.
Please visit the "2017 PRO Chats Schedule" on the "News" section of hrm.msstate.edu to see all topics, dates, and speakers. If you're ready to register for a session, please:
1. Go to https://mississippistate.pageuppeople.com.
2. Enter your MSU NetID and password.
3. Under the My Community tab, click on Learning Library.
4. Choose "PRO Chats: Leading Up", or type "PRO Chats" in the Search box.
5. Click on "Book" directly below the course detail. Once clicked, another window will expand below. Simply click "Book" again to confirm the registration.
Space is limited. Please register as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about registration for this course or require special assistance relating to a disability, please contact Austin Check at email@example.com or (662) 325-3713.