Fall flu shot clinics on campus begin Tuesday
University Health Services at Mississippi State will again offer a series of flu shot clinics on campus this fall.
Shots are available for adults, as well as for children who are at least 12 years old. The cost is $20. Cash, check or a personal Banner charge are accepted forms of payment. Please note that insurance will not be filed for this service.
This week's clinics will be held:
* Tuesday [Sept. 29] -- Sanderson Center front foyer, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
* Wednesday [Sept. 30] -- Mitchell Memorial Library, 2nd floor lobby, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Upcoming clinics include:
* Oct. 7 -- Dorman Hall, Room 110, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
* Oct. 13 -- Herbert Hall lobby, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
* Oct. 14 -- Drill Field - 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (Rain location: Longest Student Health Center classroom.)
* Oct. 20 -- Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, PACCAR Board Room, Research Park, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
* Oct. 21 -- McCool Hall lobby, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
* Oct. 27 -- Thompson Hall, Room 127, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
* Oct. 28 -- Lee Hall lobby, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
* Nov. 3 -- Hunter Henry Center, Room A116, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
* Nov. 4 -- Allen Hall lobby, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.